JFN China Wind-resistant structure - (pipe column) for solar station,solar panel mounts
Wind-resistant structure(pipe column)
1. The bracket adopts a three-column structure, the primary keel is a rectangular tube, and the secondary keel is C-shaped steel, it can maximize the use of the rigidity of the material.
2. The foundation uses spiral piles, which are low in cost and can be reused.
3. The column and the pile are connected by flange
4. Suitable for coastal areas with high wind pressure
5. Larger space below, does not affect planting crops
1. Arrangement: tandem 2*N
2. Installation angle: 5~40°
3. Component specifications model: conventional components, single-sided double-glass components
4. Main material: Q235B (GB/T 700-2006) / Q355B (GB/T1591-2008)
5. Surface treatment: hot dip galvanizing
6. Design wind speed: 50m / s, can be designed according to the environmental parameters
Product Performance Test Report
Keywords:ironridge, solar panel mounts, mounting solar panels, ground mount solar, mounting brackets solar panels