JFN China Ground screw double column structure for solar station,solar panel brackets
Ground screw double column structure
1. The bracket adopts double round tube column structure, the main keel and the secondary keel are U-shaped steel, and the stability is superior.
2. The foundation uses spiral piles, which can be reused.
3. The column and the pile are connected by a top bolt, which enables stepless adjustment the installation and use is flexible.
4. It can be applied to complex terrains such as flat land and mountains, and is not affected by seasonal temperatures. It has various flexible combination, has less land occupation,
5. easy to disassemble, does not affect the reuse of the installation land, and can maximize land utilization
1. Arrangement: tandem 3*15
2. Installation angle: 5~40°
3. Component specifications model: conventional components, single-sided double-glass components
4. Main material: Q235B (GB/T 700-2006) / Q355B (GB/T1591-2008)
5. Surface treatment: hot dip galvanizing
6. Wind speed: ≤40m/s, can be designed according to environmental parameters
7. Snow pressure: ≤0.5KN/m2, can be designed according to environmental parameters
Product Performance Test Report
Keywords:iron ridge, mounting solar panel, ground solar mount, ground mount for solar panels, solar panel brackets